All artists listed on the Gallery website or represented in exhibitions are required to adhere to the following rules. If an artist is found to be in violation of the rules, they will be dismissed from the gallery, removed from the website and will no longer be allowed to exhibit at the Red Bluff Art Gallery. We do not issue "warnings", you are simply dismissed:
(1) All artists will represent and promote the gallery in a positive way at all times. If any artist has an issue with Gallery policy or another artist, they will file a written complaint to PhilDynan@hotmail.com. Their complaint will be heard and addressed. Under no circumstances is any artist allowed to spread rumour or negative feelings about the Gallery or the Gallery Directors without following this procedure. Failure will result in dismissal.
(2) All sales by Gallery artists of work that has been shown at the gallery or is currently being shown will go through the gallery. To sell privately and not pay the Gallery commission is grounds for immediate dismissal.
(3) Any work an artist has showing in the gallery is for a set period of time. If an artist summarily removes work from the gallery, they must give 30 days written notice. Failure to do so will result in a $300 fine and dismissal from the gallery.
(4) Any work that is left at the gallery beyond the agreed upon pick-up date will be stored. The artist will pay the storage fee of $5 a day, or forfeit the work stored. ALL works left in the care of the gallery without permission will be considered property of the gallery after 90 days storage and will be disposed of by the Gallery.
(5) All contracts for leaving work, showing work and solo exhibits will be considered valid. If an artist violates the terms of the contract, they will be fined $300. Under some circumstances, they may also be dismissed. This clause includes agreements to drop-off and pick-up work on the day that has been stipulated.
Director@RedBluffArtGallery.com - Gallery Business
By Appointment at 601 Walnut, Red Bluff
Appointment not necessary, but recommended, as long as you arrive during normal business hours.
Directions to the Gallery? Click here...
601 Walnut Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080
P.O. Box 1125, Red Bluff, CA 96080